Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Raindrops

IT was one of the cutest things I've heard.
I was walking out of a building.
I smiled at this stranger, and he walked by, then walked back, and said,
"honey, if I were rich, I'd sweep you off your feet." I was a bit shocked, all I could do was smile back; if I could blush, I would have been blushing.
Okay, okay. It sounds cheesy. But he was genuine. I mean, he seemed genuine.
I don't think I'll ever forget that one. Just another memory, that's all.

On another note. I am trying to reflect on another term finished. It is 2 am, and the sun has set on my winter. I have turned in my comps, I have one final paper to punch out, and then I'm done. 5 whole days to write a paper!!!!! I hope I will use my time wisely. We'll see. I'm trying to figure out where this day will bring me.

What then, will I see it again? Oh time, you are such an enemy of mine!

No comments: