It has been some time, eh? miss me?
:)
So last night I had this dream. I was sitting down at a table with Kilang, talking genetics. Out of nowhere this girl with short blonde hair takes after me with a pair of scissors, and her intent is to kill me. I have lots of dreams about people trying to kill me. Usually, when I'm being threatened, I wake up subconsciously and give myself super powers. In this dream, I flew up in the air ( i generally fly), and floated off to space. Literally. I left the earth, and saw it below me. I decided to come back down. And I landed in Russia. And man, was it beautiful!!! like for real. If I could find a place like where I landed again, i'd never leave. The mountains were breathtaking, the grass green, the houses marvelously (sp??) designed and constructed. I knocked on the door of this Russian family, and spoke Spanish. They looked confused, but a woman (i think she must have been the mother) hugged me, and patted my head. The father guy took me aside, and spoke English with me. I don't remember what he said, but he seemed like the perfect father.
And they gave me a room, and it was so big with luxurious decor. There was this soft maroon couch, and everything metal was made of gold. I felt I was home.
Oh, and my crush was somewhere in the dream too. Wink wink. NO, i don't have a crush. I dont' have those anymore. But the guy I 've liked for too long......ah...sigh....you guys are soooo disappointed in me!!! and you're SOOOO mean! you know who you are. ;) trying to tuffin me up.
Speaking of men. Man, there are some stinking meatheads out there! Two guys thought they were all that at the party on Friday (okay, take a deep breath. Amenah went to a party. It was suppose to be fun), and thought they could dance with me..and, oh, no they didn't!....Uh uh. I dont' get dooooowwwn like that! No sirrrreeee. So, you see, they were St. Olaf boys. They don't know who I am. I gently beat them down. Yep. Okay, I think i hurt their pride a bit, i don't recall exactly what i said to one dude, but i gave him a look---and even in the dark, my LOOK is dangerous--and said something smart...HEH! Guys here, at Carleton, KNOW Amenah doesn't get down like that. On a second note, I am really disappointed in some people. I couldn't believe what I saw! Respectable guys, guys I thought were good, decent. I am so disallusioned. Don't tell me you're just dancing. Baloney squaggle! If I were your girl, uh uhhhh.....NO you wouldn't!
enuf lingo talk.
MY BIRTHDAY was soooooooo nice! thank you, I am soooo blessed with great friends! i'm gettin corny, but thank you thank you thank you!!!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment