I do love my friends! You are all such a comfort and a blessing to me! Cheryl—you are amazing, and you bless me with your kind words. Edaeni, you always encourage me to think differently, and I gain so much from your insights. Rashi—we share so much, our struggles (shyness!), our lows and highs. Smars—your strength and humor, and directness. Nakina—your beauty, and persistence, and determination. Kilang and Priyanka—your dedication, your leadership, your boldness, your kindness. Leslie—your forgiveness, and strength. Josh—your hugs, your voice. Tyler—your tickles and cookies! Sooms—your songs, and passion. Oh, and I could go on.
You bring me back to goodness. There is so much of it in you.
And, with that, I need to do some study on goodness. It is my topic this week. Teaching on goodness. Come to sola script!
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment