Yeah. I'm procrastinating. I'm suppose to be preparing for my classes. I visited my class, and man, is it well stocked! i am soooo excited. for real. i'm also teaching next to a star. no, really! you don't believe me. His name is Alex, he's got this great accent, he's teaching physics next door, and he's a gentlemen. Oh, and he goes to school with Prince William. He's not chaps with him or nothin, but they've taken classes, etc. But my seventh sense figures this Alex dude must be high up there too, since he's hung out with some other pretty big guys, met Clinton on the golf course, that type of thing.
But Alex is soooo sweet! I mean, he's like one of those cordial British/Scottish (I haven't figured out what he is) guys, who insists on opening every single door, and is convinced that I'm going to faint at every task and does them for me. Like we were suppose to make this poster, he not only insisted on getting the board for me, but makes the thing. And retrieves my first aid kit, and gets all my papers..okay, you get the picture.
That's the end of this one.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment