Thursday, June 30, 2005

Quick Update

Okay. So my job is REALLY 24/7. Like, I have NO down time. How am I writing you, you ask? I'm on a break. Heh. No downtime. My first days teaching were a mess! Confusion, forgetting rules, AHHHHHHH!!! I was totally stressed out for the first few days, getting like 5 hours a night for sleep, while on the verge of a breakdown. I'm dead serious. I was about to bawl it all out, and quit. Then Diego came and had dinner with me, and saved me from my terrible day. (Diego is a nice guy from Florida/Indiana/Columbia....ask me about this one Elfie!!!)

Kids are great. Teaching is great. Being an RA is great. BUT doing everything! its insane!!!! impossible!!! but, possible, cuz somehow i--along with other super heroes--are doing it. I'm a superhero. You betta believe it. You no idea what I've been through the last few days. I feel like 10 years older. I've grown grey hairs, and wrinkles. Heh.

This is a terrible post. I mean, there's so much that's happened, I have no idea where to start. Let's just say that God is getting me through all of this. Just between you and me: if you ever apply to a job, make sure you KNOW every thing that is expected of you.....(I have like 10 job titles: teacher, RA, nurse assist, bell hop, quad circler, floater, office assistant, trip coordinator, activity organizer, soccer assistant....even during meals i have to work. OUTRAGEOUS!!! )

No comments: