Monday, August 01, 2005

In Class

Yes. I am currently in class. During my doctor class last period, I taught all about blood pressure, and taught students how to take BP. They were a little too excited, and I only had two kits for them to use. So eager to learn. Heh. And we then worked on making presentations for presentation day. They are doing controversial topics--such as stem cell research, abortion, cloning, and euthanasia. They are also practicing PDX, mental examinations, BP, and CPR to present. Yay for medicine. I'm currently watching my Achoo! students work on their diseases. They are having fun tearing up tissue paper for their foam boards, and typing up their information. We got Ebola, Yellow Fever, TB, SARS, Sleeping Sickness represented.

I'm hungry.

I'm coming home soon!

Hmmmmm.......

Oh, and I saw Mingmer and Kils!!!! In Boston! I miss Carl Buds. I should have failed comps just to come back.

Sigh.

No comments: